On http://www.scarboroughs.co.uk/acupuncture-needles/513-scarborough-gold-plated-acupuncture-needle (or any product on the site) when you add a product to an empty cart, the below error is thrown when AJAX is turned on.
Impossible to add the product to the cart.
errorThrown: 'SyntaxError: Unexpected token F in JSON at position 0'
When erroring is turned on and AJAX is turned off, the stack of functions that have/are being called is printed to the screen (I can copy and paste this if it is needed but it is huge)
The abridged stack of this is:
- ToolsCore::displayError - 950
- CartCore->updateQty - 872
- CartCore->addCartRule - 1355
- CartRuleCore::autoAddToCart - 1076
- CartCore::updateQty - 293
- CartControllerCore::processChangeProductInCart - 73
- CartControllerCore::postProcess - 178
- ControllerCore::run - 367
- DispatcherCore::dispatch - 28
When the error does happen, it happens when adding to on an empty cart and also when adding the second item (zero index falsie/truthie issue?)
- Adding items to an empty cart throws an error the first two times an item is added
- we have disabled all overrides and modules, the problem still occurs.
- the problem occurs whether or not AJAX cart is turned on
Hoe this helps. Let me know if any more information is needed.