Status: To be specified
Affects Version/s: 184.108.40.206
Fix Version/s: None
I am using the webservice to set the tracking number for orders, and change their status to shipped. To set the tracking number I do the following:
I update the order: set shipping_number
I update the order_carrier: set tracking_number (this may be redundant now, I noticed that in code, when updating shipping_number, tracking_number is also updated).
I add a new order history: status Shipped
After this I get the shipping email which contains the name of the customer, the number of the order, but no tracking link.
If I go to this order in the back office, then I can find the tracking number.
If I click on the link, then it takes me to the tracking page.
If I set the tracking number in the back office, and change status to shipped, then the tracking link is displayed correctly in the email.